Heavy Duty Deadbolt Rim Lock Jimmy Proof with fixed Knob for Doors 1-3/8” Thick
- Steel grey finish casing, nickel plated steel bolts, brass cylinder and keys
- Casing resistant to prying, sawing, drilling, impacts and any other form of attack
- Can be opened with the key and the knob
- Compatible with both sliding and swinging doors for 1-3/8” thick with our fixed cylinder
- The moving knob model offers an opening of the lock with no key
6 in stock
The locking mechanism is composed of two vertical bars operated by the key or the knob.
Includes a silver button that, when pressed, keeps the lock open.
Includes a fixed cylinder that can be adapted to doors 1-3/8” thick. The lock is interchangeable, so that it can be installed on doors that open to the left or to the right (sliding or swinging).
Maximum resistance to lockpicking, prying, cutting, sawing, impacts or any other form of attacks.
Uses: The lock can be installed or welded on the surface of wooden or steel doors. It can be Used to secure regular doors, gates, large doors and other types of entrances.
Gray painted steel body
Two nickel plated steel bars Brass cylinder body and keys
1 lock with
1 strike plate
3 1310 keys
1 Fixed Cylinder
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars